, because it just looked too damn fun.
Guess the name of the song and artist!
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. (embarrassing? Im PROUD to show off my tastes in music!
Step 3: Star the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Okay, I have a bunch of playlists, so were gonna be doing this in increments, starting with songs from my first, main playlist. How many can YOU guess??
1. Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off/Like me, mother f***cker, youve been at it for too long/While you feed off others insecurities/You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds...
~"Critical Acclaim" by Avenged Sevenfold
2. Now everybody, have you heard/If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word/Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style/Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...
~"The Stroke" by Billy Squire
3. You could have been all I wanted/But you werent honest, now get in the ground/You choked off the surest of favors/But if you really loved me, you wouldve endured my world...
~"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria
4. I hold on so nervously/To me and my drink/I wish it was cooling me/But so far, has not been good/Its been sh***y, and I feel awkward as I should/This club has got to be/The most pretentious thing/Since I thought you and me/Well, I am imagining/A dark lit place/Or your place or my place...
~"Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven
5. Another ringer with the slick trigger finger for Her Majesty/Another one with the golden tongue, poisoning your fantasy/Another bill from a killer, turned a thriller to a tragedy...
~"Another Way to Die" by Alicia Keys and Jack White
6. Just another one champion sound/Me and you about to get down/Who the hottest in the world right now/Just touched down in London town/Bet they give me a pound/Tell them put the money in my hand right now/Tell the promoter we need more seats/We just sold out all the floor seats...
~"American Boy" by Estelle f. Kayne West
7. Yeah, my Durango, Number 95/Take me to the home, kick boots and ultra live/See heaven, flash a horror show/Knock it nice and smooth, step back and watch it flow, yeah...
~"Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie
8. A mundane warrior/Mean, mean stride/Todays Tom Sawyer/Mean, mean pride/Though his mind is not for rent/Dont put him down as arrogant/His reserve, a quiet defense/Riding out the days events...
~"Tom Sawyer" by Rush
9. Life is but a dream/Drifting on a stream, a stream/Consciously, it seems/All of what remains/Ego brain/That makes shame/Shame, love after it rains...
~"Ego Brain" by System of a Down
10. Pale-faced, the innocent/Will drown in blood/Hurt and withdrawn/Dont dare steal my grief/In this haze of green and gold, hes gone...
11. Reluctantly crouched at the starting line/Engines pumping and thumping in time/The green light flashes, the flags go up/Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup...
~"Going the Distance" by Cake
12. Superstar, where you from, hows it going/I know you got a clue what youre doing/You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here/But I know what you are, what you are, baby...
~"Womanizer" by Britney Spears
13. Holding hands, skipping like a stone/On our way, to see what we have done/The first to speak is the first to lie/The children cross their hearts and hope to die/Bite your tongue/Swear to keep your mouth shut...
14. I fly like paper, get high like planes/If you catch me at the border, I got visas in my name/If you come around here, I make em all day/I get one down in a second if you wait...
~"Paper Planes" by MIA
15. Mother/Tell your children not to walk my way/Tell your children not to hear my words/What they mean, what they say/Mother...
~"Mother" by Danzig
16. Friday night and I need a fight/My motorcycle and a switchblade knife/Handful of grease in my hair feels right/But what I need to make me tight are those/girls, girls, girls!/Long legs and burgundy lips...
~"Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motely Crue
17. Save the complaints/For a party conversation/The world is loaded/It's lit to pop and nobody is gonna stop...!
~"Stop" by Jane's Addiction
18. Theres only two types of people in the world/The ones that entertain and the ones that observe/Well, baby, Im a put-on-a-show kind of girl/Dont like the back seat, gotta be first/Im like the ringleader, I call the shots/Im like a firecracker, I make it hot when I put on a show...
~"Circus" by Britney Spears
19. Brainstorm, take me away from the norm/I got to tell you something/This phenomenon, I had to put it in a song/And it goes like...
~"Amber" by 311
20. Is there word or right to say/Even in this old-fashioned way?/Go make your move girl/I'm not coming home/Would things have changed if I could've stayed?/Would you have loved me either way?/Dressed to the blues/Day to day with my collar up...
21. Some of those that were forces... are the same that burn crosses... (x4)
~"Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine
22. Hey man, you know, Im really okay/The gun in my hand will tell you the same/But when Im in my car, dont give me no crap/Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap at ALL!
23. Call me the breeze/I keep blowing the road/Well, now, they call me the breeze/I keep blowing down the road/I aint got me nobody/I dont carry me no load...
~"Call me the Breeze" by Lynard Skynard
24. Rumor spreading round/In that Texas town/Bout that shack outside la grange/And you know what Im talking about/Just let me know if you wanna go/To that home out on the range...
~"La Grange" by ZZ Top
25. Im, but a little bit bit bit show!/But a little bit bit bit shame!/But a little bit bit bit/Bit! Bit! Bit! (x2)
~"Fuck the System" by System of a Down
26. Ive done everything as you say/I followed your rules without question/I thought it would help me see things clearly/But instead of helping me to see/I look around and its like Im blinded...
~"Out of Control" by Hoobastank
27. It was 1989, my thoughts were short, my hair was long/Caught somewhere between a boy and man/She was 17 and she was far from in-between/It was summertime in Northern Michigan...
~"All Summer Long" by Kid Rock
28. Dead I am the one, Exterminating son/Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze/Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry/While they slowly turn, conquering the worm...
~"Dragula" by Rob Zombie
29. I used to shout across the room to you/And you come dancing like a fool/Shuffle-step, you funky mother/Come to me as warm as covers/Rest with me, my lovely brother/For you see, there is no other/Memory so sad and sweet/Ill see you soon, save me a seat...
30. I cant stand it, I know you planned it/Im-a set it straight, this Watergate/I cant stand it rockin whan Im in here/Cause your crystal ball aint so crystal clear!
~"Sabotage" by Beastie Boys