Time for Edition 2! Well be taking this one from my Ed, Edd n Eddy playlist!
Just in case you forgot the rules...
Guess the name of the song and artist!
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. (embarrassing? Im PROUD to show off my tastes in music!
Step 3: Star the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
(Psst! This group is a little harder if you dont know them well, so Ill let you look up the playlist and see if you can find them! *shameless advertising FTW!*)
Remember, you have to get both the song title AND artist right!
Good luck everyone!
1. My baby don't mess around/Because she loves me so/And this I know for shooo../Uh, But does she really wanna/But can't stand to see me walk out the dooor...
"Hey Ya" by Outkast
2. Ooh, youre making me live/Whatever this world can give to me/It's you, you're all I see/Ooo, you make me live now honey/Ooo, you make me live...
"You're My Best Friend" by Queen
3. Suns up, I hit the floor/Shoes tied, Im out the door/Is this a clean shirt?/I think it was one yesterday...
"The Incrediable Shrinking Day" of "I'm Not Coming In (Anymore)" by They Might Be Giants
4. Do you have the time/To listen to me whine/About nothing and everything all at once/I am one of those/Melodramatic fools/Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it...
"Basket Case" by Green Day
5. Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence/Ain't got enough dough to pay the rent/I'm flat broke but I don't care/I strut right by with my tail in the air...
"Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats
6. Well, we got no choice/All the girls and boys/Making all that noise/Cause they found new toys/Well, we cant salute ya, cant find a flag/If that dont suit ya, thats a drag!
"School's Out" by Alice Cooper
7. Way on down to southern Alabama/With the guitars jammin thats where were headed/Straight up to Butte, Montana/ Singin Lord I was Born a Ramblin Man...
"Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts
8. Im slowly turning into you/But you dont know this to be true/You say Im lying/And I never really tell you the truth/But your face is gettin older/So put your head on my shoulder...
9. Sitting in the classroom, thinking its a drag/Listening to the teacher rap just aint my bag/The noon bell rings, you know thats my cue/Im gonna meet the boys on floor number two!
"Smokin' in the Boy's Room" by Motley Crue
10. If I threw a party, would you be there?/Would you bring your friends too?/Cause why should we stay at home/With something better to do?
11. Youre way too beautiful, girl/Thats why itll never work/You have me suicidal, suicidal/When you say its over...
"Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston
12. Leave it to the kids/Grown up, sewn up/Even when they mess up/Actin' like it's all sewn up/Mom and dad think we/Need to have a talk/Think the kids rule the world, Boys and girls!
"Leave it up to Me" by Aaron Carter
13. No one knows what its like/To be the bad man/To be the sad man/Behind blue eyes/No one knows what its like/To be hated/To be faded/To telling lonely lies...
"Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who
14. I wanna show you that anything is possible/I said, I wanna show you that your wildest dreams can come true/And I swear someday Im gonna figure out how to do just that/But until then, I guess trying it all I can do...
15. Yo, Ill tell you want I want, what I really really want/So tell me what you want, what you really really want! (x2)
"Wannabe" by the Spice Girls
16. Guess who just got back today?/Them wild-eyed boys that had been away/Havent changed, havent much to say/But man, I still think them cats are crazy...
"The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy
17. Feel the rhythm with your hands(Steal the rhythm while you can)/Speak the rhythm on your own(Speak the rhythm all alone)...
"Spoonman" by Soundgarden
18. If youre having trouble with your high school head/Hes giving you the blues/You wanna graduate but not in his bed/Heres what you gotta do/Pick up the phone, Im always home/Call me anytime/Just ring, 36 24 36, hey/I lead a life of crime!
19. Johanna drove slowly into the city/The Hudson River all filled with snow/She spied the ring on his honors finger/Oh oh oh...
20. Early in the evening/Just about suppertime/Over by the court house/Theyre starting to unwind/Four kids on the corner/Trying to bring you up/Willy picks a tune out/And he blows it on the harp...
21. When you wish upon a star/Dreams will take you very far, yeah/When you wish upon a dream/Life aint always what it seems, oh yeah...
"Shining Star" by Earth, Wind, and Fire
22. A woman on the radio talked about revolution/When its already passed her by/Bob Dylan didnt have this to sing about you/You know it feels good to be alive...
"Right Here, Right Now" by Jesus Jones
23. I need your arms around me, I need to feel your touch/I need your understanding, I need your love, so much...
"Never There" by Cake
24. I fly like paper, Get high like planes/If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name/If you come around here, I make em all day/I get one down in a second if you wait...
"Paper Planes" by MIA
25. Well yeah, we're the freaks of nature/We're the kids that easily bruise/We're the geeks and the creatures/Outer space hillbillies from the moon!!
26. Sometimes I feel I got to run away/I got to get away/From the pain that you drive into the heart of me/The love we share seems to go nowhere/And Ive lost my light/For I toss and turn, I cant sleep at night...
"Tainted Love" by Soft Cell
27. Money, get away/Get a good job with more pay/And youre o.k/Money, its a gas/Grab that cash with both hands/And make a stash...
"Money" by Pink Floyd
28. So I said Im on the roam so I need a car/And I know that Im getting alive/And I say I got faith and a season/And I say thats where Im going to...
29. We talk about your work, how your boss is a jerk/We talk about your church and your head when it hurts/We talk about the troubles youve been having with your brother/Bout your daddy and your mother and your crazy ex-lover...
"I Wanna Talk about Me" by Toby Keith
30. Babe, pick a night to come out and play/If its alright, what do you say?/Merrier the more, triple fun that way/Twister on the floor, what do you say?
"3" by Britney Spears